NOW ONLINE EVENT: Unleash Your EMDR: Advanced Clinical Workshop in Attachment-Focused EMDR presented by Mark Brayne, UK
Time & Location
About the Event
Presented by Mark Brayne, EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant & Parnell Institute Trainer
This training is open to therapists already trained in the basics of EMDR (at least Part 2 level), the workshop includes instruction, discussion, a live demonstration of AF-EMDR, AND full supervised practicums as therapist and client.
• The role of attachment at the root of most client presentations;
• Proactive use of bridging to identify key EMDR targets;
• Rich and creative approaches to Phase 2 resourcing;
• Imaginal interweaves for focused & effective processing;
• The central importance of session structure;
• And, working with transgenerational trauma & dreams.
Feedback from previous Unleash your EMDR workshops:
Mark is the best trainer I have come across. He exudes expertise, is engaging, compassionate, gifted. For me, EMDR has come to life.
One of the best courses I have ever attended. Staggered at the speed of the modified protocol.
It was the most incredible weekend. It has changed and shaped my EMDR practice for ever.