NOW ONLINE EVENT: Unleash Your EMDR: Advanced Clinical Workshop in Attachment-Focused EMDR presented by Mark Brayne, UK
DUE TO COVID 19, THIS 2020 EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ONLINE ONLY. WE HOPE TO BRING YOU THIS WORKSHOP LIVE IN NZ IN 2021.
Time & Location
24 Jul 2020, 9:00 am – 26 Jul 2020, 5:00 pm
About the Event
Presented by Mark Brayne, EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant & Parnell Institute Trainer
This training is open to therapists already trained in the basics of EMDR (at least Part 2 level), the workshop includes instruction, discussion, a live demonstration of AF-EMDR, AND full supervised practicums as therapist and client.
• The role of attachment at the root of most client presentations;
• Proactive use of bridging to identify key EMDR targets;
• Rich and creative approaches to Phase 2 resourcing;
• Imaginal interweaves for focused & effective processing;
• The central importance of session structure;
• And, working with transgenerational trauma & dreams.
Feedback from previous Unleash your EMDR workshops:
Mark is the best trainer I have come across. He exudes expertise, is engaging, compassionate, gifted. For me, EMDR has come to life.
One of the best courses I have ever attended. Staggered at the speed of the modified protocol.
It was the most incredible weekend. It has changed and shaped my EMDR practice for ever.