Unleash Your EMDR: Advanced Attachment-Informed EMDR for Complex Clients
Time & Location
About the Event
Presented by Mark Brayne, EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant & Director EMDR Focus
Friday 24th & Sat 25th: Two sessions per day - 7am -11am, 6pm-10pm NZ time
Sunday 26th (optional) 7am - 11am NZ time
Cost: NZ $650 (2 days) | NZ$ 800 (3 days) | Prices include GST.
12/18 hours of EMDR NZ-approved CE/CPD credits.
Turbocharged by Corona, this workshop now online will transform your practice, offering a unique opportunity to learn, at warp speed, how to deliver remote EMDR especially for more complex clients , with full facilitated pairwork using Zoom’s
online breakout rooms.
- The role of attachment at the root of most client presentations;
- Proactive use of bridging to identify key EMDR targets;
- Rich and creative approaches to Phase 2 resourcing;
- Imaginal interweaves for focused & effective processing;
- The central importance of session structure;
- And, working with transgenerational trauma & dreams.
EMDR Focus trialled this training online in April, with very positive feedback:
- Mark’s passion for working in an attachment informed way is inspiring and his depth of knowledge immense.
- Really will make a huge difference to my w ork and understanding myself. EMDR now fits in to my model and I can relate to it so much more.
- The teaching on integrative EMDR was incredibly valuable and has had an immediate impact on my practice with very powerful effects.
- My enthusiasm for EMDR has been re vitalised completely. The novel use of technology was done skilfully and it worked v e ry well indeed.
For more information or to book, visit EMDRFOCUS.COM/WORKSHOPS