With Dr. Tom Flewett
Time & Location
About the Event
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Busy at that time?
Don't worry, EMDRNZ members will be able to access a free recording of this webinar from the EMDRNZ website.
What will be covered?
- Purpose of history taking, case conceptualisation and target identification
- Models for history taking
- Process of history taking and case conceptualisation
- Documenting the story as a therapeutic intervention
- Identifying targets for processing
Models used for history taking:
- For identifying events
- AIP. “T” and “t”
- Dissociation models
- Bio-psycho-socio-cultural-spiritual model
- Assessing capacity for processing
- In session. Attachment theory informs assessment of :
a) Ability to stay in Window of Tolerance
b) Size of Window of Tolerance
2. Out of session: Routine history taking
a) Resources for self stabilisation
b) External resources
• To identify attachment dynamics which will be replicated during processing